Friday, June 17, 2016

Review of Eyelash Extension by Nailz Treats on 15 Jun 2016


For those who had read my previous blog posts on where I did gelish manicure and pedicure with art nail, waxing and eyelash extensions, you would be very familiar with Nailz Treats, a one stop beauty parlour that offers all the above.  So if you want to look good, all you need to do is to visit Nailz Treats.

Also, I have announced in one of my previous blog posts that Nailz Treats just opened its latest outlet in The Clementi Mall, #04-14, so for those staying in the West, you are definitely in luck cos it will be so convenient to visit them.  The other outlets are located in the East side.  I secretly wish that Nailz Treats can expand to the North side of Singapore as I stay in the North and we lack good beauty parlours here that can offer great services like Nailz Treats.

Outlet 1: 
BEDOK MALL #B1-03
311 New Upper Changi Road Singapore 467360
Tel: 6844 9558

SMS/Whats app: 97311180

Outlet 2:
Vanity at Bedok Mall #B1-56
311 New Upper Changi Road Singapore 467360
Tel: 6385 6255
SMS/Whats app: 8533 5776
(Nails . Lashes . Waxing . Makeup)

Outlet 3:
ONE KM Mall #02-46
11 Tanjong Katong Road Singapore 437157
Tel: 6702 2202
SMS/Whats app: 9111 8123

Outlet 4:
THE CLEMENTI MALL #04-14
3155 Commonwealth Avenue West Singapore 129588
Tel: 62623727
SMS/Whats app: 8522 6771


***

I was back at the Clementi Mall but this time round, it was for eyelash extensions.  I had my previous eyelash extensions done at the the outlet in Bedok Mall and I love them so much.  Basically, I do not need to spend a lot of time putting on my eye makeup as the eyelash extensions made my eyes big and more defined.

The room where I did my eyelash extensions.
 I told the beauty therapist that this time round, I wanted a more sexier look by going for slightly more dramatic look, with the lashes longer at the outer corners of the eyes.

After hearing my request, she chose this set of lashes for me.





 She pasted collagen eye masks on the bottom part of my eyes while she did her magic on my eyelashes... nice!

my original eyelashes

Eyelash extension will take a while hence try to schedule it on days when you are free and try not to make any appointments after that, so that you can relax while getting your eyelash extension done.

My eyelash extensions using 10mm at the inner corners of the eyes, 11mm at the middle and 13mm at the outer corners of the eyes.
Front view
Right view
Left view
 If you are thinking of doing eyelash extensions, Nailz Treats is currently running the following promotions: 

1. S$68 for 120 strands  (Usual price S$128)
2. S$98 for unlimited strands.  (Usual price $158)

Promotion is ending soon so quickly make your appointment now!

Reach THE CLEMENTI MALL Outlet at:
Tel: 62623727
SMS/Whats app: 8522 6771

Enjoy your eyelash extension and the new you!


1 comment:

Ledyard Asset Limited said...

Hi there,

I'm very happy to enjoy there services. Their work is high quily. Thanks for this good job.The benefits of eyelash extensions are many and include giving your eyelashes a longer, thicker and more natural appearance. Apart from this, they make the eyes seem more open and have an enlarged look thus drawing people's attention to them.See more at-Eyelash Extension

Best wist for you
Sara Jabin