Sunday, February 26, 2017

Z Lipo Treatment by The Clifford Clinic

People always say that I am skinny which I agree but there is this one part which bothers me much, which is my flabby tummy area.  If I have the time to go exercise and take my TLS weight loss supplements regularly, they do help to keep my tummy in.

However, I went to Penang recently for a holiday and who can resist those yummy Penang food, right?  The trip was like... eat, walk, eat, walk, eat again, walk, eat somemore and walk some more.  You get the point ya.  How not to get a bulging tummy like that?!

So when I came back to Singapore, I called my trusted aesthetic clinic, The Clifford Clinic, to book a session of Z Lipo treatment to get rid of my protruding tummy.

This was my first time trying out Z lipo so I wasn't sure what to expect.  But I know I would be in good hands with Dr Gerard Ee and his friendly yet professional team.


For those who haven't been to The Clifford Clinic yet, it is located at

24 Raffles Place
#01-03 Clifford Centre
Singapore 048621
(Exit A from Raffles MRT)

So near to Raffles MRT that when i go there, I would usually take the MRT instead of driving.

The clinic has a dedicated area for Skinceuticals product consultation, so if you are not sure which skincare product/s to use, you can approach the staff for help.


The reception area is very comfortable and spacious that you can just chill there while waiting for your turn.

I am so relaxed at The Clifford Clinic that I kept placing my things, like my iPad mini or my camera all over the place and forget to take them with me when I go into the treatment room or get out of it... hahaha!  Luckily, the staff or Dr Ee will remind me.


 ok, the moment of truth is here to see how much my tummy has grown after all the good food in Penang.


As you can tell, I am not excessively fat but rather, I termed myself as 'skinny fat'... meaning that I am pretty slim at other places but kinda flabby at the tummy area.  It's really hard to lose those fats around the tummy, especially when you get to go for food tasting sessions.




This was the private room designated for Z Lipo treatment so that the client could relax while having the treatment.

So what exactly is Z Lipo?

With the Z lip machine, Cryo-Lipolysis by Zimmer ZLipo target fat deposits and cools them down in a controlled manner over a prolonged period, leading to the destruction of the fat cells.  Dead fat cells will be naturally removed through lymphatic system which takes about 10-12 weeks.


Z Lipo- The Treatment Steps


  1. Start of Cryo-Lipolysis by Zimmer ZLipo where the applicator is placed on the treatment area and the cooling is started.
  2. The fat cells in the treatment area react to the cooling.
  3. After the treatment the fat cells are eliminated naturally.
  4. After 8-12 weeks, the final results can be observed.



Treatment areas:


  1. Belly
  2. Hips
  3. Waist
  4. Back
  5. Make chest fat
  6. Thighs (inside and outside)
  7. Flabby arms
  8. Buttocks



The usual questions people will ask would be:

Is the treatment painful?
Ciro-Lipolysis by Zimmer Zlipois a virtually painfree process.  There may be slight feeling of pain in the first few minutes of the treatment as you begin to feel the suction of the applicators.  However, this is completely harmless and only lasts a few minutes.  To avoid damage to the skin, a special gulped is placed on the treatment area during treatment.

What is the potential side effects?
Cryo-Lipolysis by Zimmer ZLipo has virtually no side effects.  There may be some redness or slight tenderness of the treated area in the days following treatment.  Some patients report a feeling that resembles normal muscle soreness.

Z Lipo by The Clifford Clinic

I can't wait to see the results on 8 -12 weeks time... woohoo!

Meanwhile, for those who are keen to book try Z Lipo, The Clifford Clinic is giving a special rate of S$399, before GST (usual price S$500, before GST) for 1st timer who wants to try Z Lipo, by quoting 'ElaineHeng'.  

If you are keen to eliminate stubborn fats in your body and chill your way to your dream figure, call +65 6532 2400 to make an appointment with the Clifford Clinic, whose address is:

The Clifford Clinic
24 Raffles Place
#01-03 Clifford Centre
Singapore 048621
(Exit A from Raffles MRT)
Mon to Fri: 10am to 8pm
Sat: 10 am to 2pm
Sun: Closed
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays

1 comment:

Blogger said...

With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only get delicious entrees, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote healthy weight loss.

STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and choose the entrees you want for each day and week.
STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program online.
STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your door.

GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your doorstep.