Saturday, April 03, 2010

What to do on April Fool's Day?


Had to do colour analysis for some ladies in Bugis Junction on April Fools' Day late afternoon.  Daddy came home and drove me to work.  Admiring my work of art.
Doing french pedicure is so much easier than french manicure.  Love the special edition purple bling nail colour from OPI!  Goes very well with my sandals which I bought at Takashimaya for only less than S$10 cos I had some vouchers.


My finished makeup for work that day.  Blur pic...

Took another one... not as blur but still blur...hahaha!  Me still in my nighties.

Finally... a clear pic.  Using colours from STAGE and Revlon, given to me by my corporate partners.  The 2 ladies whom I liaised with had already left though.  It was fun working with them, especially for the Revlon media event and STAGE opening launch in ION.


My work only took me an hour so after that, we drove to City Square since we have not been there before.  That place was quite big and not much of a crowd so walking around was a comfort.  We decided to settle our dinner at Pu Tien restaurant.  Initially, we wanted to dine at AquaMarine at Marina Mandarin Hotel as we had a discount card that entitles a 50% discount, however, the staff said that 1 April is considered Eve of Public Holiday, so we are only entitled to 10% discount. 

They were serving Ala-Carte Buffet at S$29.80/pax. Ok, within our budget.



Daddy bz lkg at the menu.

Me too...

Now you see me...

Now you dont...

Daddy acting busy.... arranging his mahjong session with his kakis.


Come, open mouth and eat...



Don't kw why Daddy likes to take close up shots

Waiting for his food to be served...

Getting impatient

Since we are still waiting, we decided to play with the camera and test out the different modes.



Silly candid shot

A proper one

My silly blur face

Even closer..

This is SCARY!!!

A table filled with appetisers

Pork knuckles with different sauces.  I could hardly imagine pork with raspberry sauce

Pork knucles...full of collagen... Yummy!!

Daddy picking out all the mushrooms to eat.

I finished the whole sea cucumber craypot as Daddy only likes to eat mushroom.  Somtimes, I feel that my stomach is so amazing...can be filled with so much food at the same time.

Our fav dish of the night... super soft flesh..melts in your mouth

Eating the vegetables... gd for health

Garlic prawns.. we had 3 each, on top of 3 cold prawns each.

Not as gd as the yellow flower tail fish.  I think this is called red grouper.  Flesh is a bit tough.

Daddy's beer marinated lamb chop


Daddy said he has no room for dessert so I ended up eating them.  Which one should I start off first?

Tried the jelly one 1st.

Decided to eat the white fungus one 1st since it is easier to go down.

Verdict: who ate the most?
I think I did...cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who paid for the bill this time?
Daddy did...yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: