Monday, May 25, 2015

Training and Dining at Sheraton Towers Hotel Singapore

It was a privilege to be invited by Sheraton Towers to conduct a Corporate Grooming workshop for their business development sales staff, followed by a Western Dining Etiquette workshop for their vip guests on 21 May 2015.  Got this assignment due to recommendation.  


#ootd. Love this blue dress with green lace panels at the side from NESS located at Far East Plaza. The lady boss stocks up beautiful dresses from Korea almost every two weeks.


#motd. using motives cosmetics available at www.SingaporeMart.com.  Makeup has to be a lot heavier than usual days due to the lightings in the hotel ballroom.  I just loved how motives cosmetics make my skin look flawless even though it is not in real life... lolx.

Waiting for pictures taken by my client during the training hence no photos to upload for the training yet but my very sweet client bought me dinner at the Dining Room.  I had a choice of buffet dinner or ala carte menu.  As it was around 8pm when I had my dinner, I decided to choose ala carte instead.  See what yummy food went into my stomach that night.



Freshly squeezed watermelon juice... my healthy choice


Tomato based soup with cheese cream.. omg... so heavenly!


Warm bread before the main course.  I wonder how the chef can make it so light and fluffy.


My delicious healthy cod fish resting on fettuccine of carrots and cucumber. The meat just breaks off so easily and melts in the mouth.


To end the meal, I decided to order aloe vera jelly with calamansi sorbet to wash my palate, instead of the mud pie which the waiter was recommending.  Maybe next time but I was too full already.
ok... That is not all.  My client actually gave me a present....omg. I can't believe this!  Being paid for training services and getting a present as well. Life is great!


See what I got... it feels heavy!


It is so nicely wrapped up that I hesitated to open it up for a few days... lolx.


Wow...from Fragonard Parfumeur!
PARFUMERIE FRAGONARD, was founded in 1926 in Grasse, the heart of the French perfumery industry   It is one of the oldest and best known perfumeries.  Besides having an impeccable reputation for luxury perfumery products and a flagship boutique in the famed St Germain des Prés district of Paris, this venerable parfumerie also lays claim to the Scribe and the Théâtre des Capucines museums in Paris.  

Mental note: I must go and visit them the next time I go Paris!




Thank you Sheraton Towers from the bottom of my heart!

I am so lucky and I can't wait to try this in my bathtub and during my upcoming staycation.


Love,

Elaine

1 comment:

mackyton said...

I loved watching these dining photos of this hotel. Their services are just amazing. Would like to visit this event venue with my Fiancé. We both are fond of eating good food and usually visit local food venues every weekend.