Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Advertorial: LED Teeth Whitening Session by Lush Aesthetics

I was invited by Lush Aesthetics to try out their LED Teeth Whitening Session.  

Lush Aesthetics is conveniently located in Tanglin Shopping Centre, #06-11.  Those who are keen to check them out can drop off at Orchard MRT and walk over.  Those driving can park your vehicle at the shopping centre carpark.  


Business is very brisk indeed.  I was looking forward to the LED Teeth Whitening session as the last session I did was probably 8-9 years back.

At the start, the consultant went through the procedure verbally with me so that I understood how it would be like.


Next, she helped me to check the current shade of my teeth so that we could compare the difference after the LED Teeth Whitening Session.


 She also asked me to confirm the current shades of my upper and lower set of teeth.


Me busy deciding the correct shades of my current teeth.


 Can't wait to see the results!



ok, we have finally decided on the current shades based on the consultant's professional take.  She pulled out the current shades to show me and compare with the rest.  She mentioned that my teeth was considered pretty white but we can still see the difference... yippee!


Off we went to the treatment room.  Just look at the comfortable bed which i would be lying on for the next 45 mins.  I actually almost dozed off... lol.


Let's take a look at what is inside the room...


 A selfie to say goodbye to the current shades of my teeth!



After a blue protective gel applied on the gums, the consultant applied the whitening gel on the teeth, before shining the LED light to 'activate' the gel to achieve the whitening effect.



 I know... I looked so funny right... lolx.  Anything to achieve the whitening effect. I can't to see the results!


 After treatment, I was brought back to the consultation room to check on the shades of my upper and lower teeth to do a comparison and this were the shades we picked out.  For my upper set of teeth, the original shade was S12 and now, it had became S8!


For my lower set of teeth, the original shade was S20 and now it had turned to S14!


Time to reveal the before and after photos...let me show you the difference!

The photo right below was taken before the LED Teeth Whitening Session, while I was waiting for the consultant to get the machine ready.  Look at the colour of my teeth and scroll down to take a look at the photo taken after the LED Teeth Whitening Session...



The photo taken after the LED Teeth Whitening Session.... OMG, there was a difference even though the consultant told me that my teeth were already considered white to begin with!



I was so happy when I saw the results, that I couldn't help but kept comparing the shades.  Couldn't believe my eyes... yeah!




Do you want to have a nice brilliant smile to dazzle the whole world?  Right now, Lush Aesthetics is offering a special promotion to all my readers for the LED Teeth Whitening Session.

The original price of the LED Teeth Whitening Session is S$999 but for my readers, Lush Aesthetics is offering at a special price of S$188(before GST) only!


As long as you quote the code "LUSH-ELAINE-TW$188" in the form found in this link, http://lushaesthetics.com.sg/facebook-teeth-whitening.html, you will get to enjoy the special price!


Lush Aesthetics is also on social media if you want to find out more on what they do.


Facebook: Lush Aesthetics
Instagram: @lushaesthetics

Thanks Lush Aesthetics for giving me a bright and wonderful smile to face the world!




1 comment:

tsanwie said...

THE ADVANTAGES OF LED LIGHTING LED (light-emitting diode) lighting is totally different from traditional lighting, as the bulbs produce light by using semi-conductors. In a nutshell, it's digital light. They don't seem to be a new phenomenon; LEDs have been used in Christmas fairy lights, remote controls and digital devices for an extended time. More just lately they've begun to be more extensively available for lighting within the house, and have shortly develop into a vastly well-liked, energy efficient lighting solution. Listed below are some of the main advantages of utilizing LED lighting: LED lights are much longer lasting than other varieties of light bulb, and the expected life of each bulb is around a hundred,000 hours. If your light was on for eight hours every day, the bulb would final somewhere within the area of 20 years. In consequence, the upkeep required to interchange the bulbs is much less too, which can be notably useful in a industrial or office environment. LEDs convert approximately 80-90% of the energy they use into light making them among the many most energy environment friendly bulbs you possibly can buy. Traditional bulbs, on the other hand, can convert as little as 10-20% of the energy they use into light, which implies the lampu jalan solar CCTV remaining 80-90% is misplaced as heat. This implies while you choose LED bulbs you are actually paying to light your private home, slightly than for the lost energy when using other, less energy environment friendly types of light bulb. Not like many energy saving light bulbs, with LED there's no need to attend for the bulbs to light up fully. They emit their full light straight away. Over time, the light they give off becomes slightly less vivid, but they don't usually burn out in the same approach that traditional bulbs can. LED lighting only requires a low-voltage energy provide, so it may possibly easily be used in conjuncttion with photo voltaic energy.

They're more durable and hard-carrying too, and are climate and shock resistant. They can additionally stand up to extreme high and low temperatures far more efficiently than different bulbs, which makes them a unbelievable selection for out of doors lighting.

LED bulbs are additionally more ecologically friendly than different types of bulb, as they do not contain poisonous chemical compounds corresponding to mercury (which many other bulbs can) and are completely recyclable.

LED lights produce subsequent to no UV emissions and very little infrared light. This makes them the ideal choice for these with heightened sensitivity to UV rays or in areas containing materials the place UV exposure should be minimised, such as artwork exhibitions and museums, for example.
Thanks to rapidly creating know-how, LEDs are becoming much cheaper than they used to be. They're nonetheless more costly than other forms of light bulb, but in many ways their different benefits outweigh the fee factor.