Thursday, August 25, 2016

Gelish Manicure with Pokemon Go! Nail Art at Nailz Treats on 12 Aug 2016

Have you caught the Pokemon Go craze?  So far, I haven't as I don't have the time to catch the Pokemons all around Singapore but it didn't stop me from having the Pokemon inspired nailart design on my gelish manicure when I visited Nailz Treats on 12 Aug 2016.

The very lovely and cozy environment which Nailz Treats offer

I must say the gelish manicure which Nailz Treats did for me months ago was very lasting.  Only the gelish nail polish on my thumb dropped out.  The rest were still nicely in tact, just that my own nails were growing out.

My previous gelish manicure

I love visiting Nailz Treats as I can enjoy a back massage while seating on the massage chair and having my manicure and pedicure done.


The massage chair controller

The manicurist working on my toenails.  The nails were getting long so it was time for a trim.

Cutting the cuticles away

My feet and my legs were nicely scrubbed using the rose scented exfoliant.  I loved how clean my skin felt after that.

Scrubbing the dead skin cells away

buff and shine for my toenails

While one manicurist was working on my toenails, another manicurist was working on my fingernails.

Removal of my previous nail art embellishment before soaking off the gelish polish

After preparing my fingernails, the manicurist started to work on the nail art designs for my nails.  And yes, the nail art will be based on the current popular mobile apps game, Pokemon Go!


Painting away

The manicurists in Nailz Treats are all very meticulous in achieving the nail art which customers want.  Just look at how focused the manicurist is while she created Pikachu design on my small fingernails.  It was not easy but she could do it well!

Sitting comfortably in the massage chair while having my manicure done

Take a close look at my gelish manicure with Pokemon Go! inspired nail art design.  OMG, it is so cute right?

super cute design

Just look at that Pikachu!

Nailz Treats

This is the latest outlet which is located at #04-14 The Clementi Mall.  Besides the amazing nail manicure and pedicure services offered, this outlet also offers waxing, makeup and eyelash extensions.

The look and feel of this outlet follows the same concept of the other three outlets.  Below are the addresses and contact details of all their outlets so that it is easier for you to make appointments with Nailz Treats.

Outlet 1: 

BEDOK MALL #B1-03
311 New Upper Changi Road Singapore 467360
Tel: 6844 9558

SMS/Whats app: 97311180

Outlet 2:
Vanity at Bedok Mall #B1-56
311 New Upper Changi Road Singapore 467360
Tel: 6385 6255
SMS/Whats app: 8533 5776
(Nails . Lashes . Waxing . Makeup)

Outlet 3:
ONE KM Mall #02-46
11 Tanjong Katong Road Singapore 437157
Tel: 6702 2202
SMS/Whats app: 9111 8123

Outlet 4:
THE CLEMENTI MALL #04-14
3155 Commonwealth Avenue West Singapore 129588
Tel: 62623727
SMS/Whats app: 8522 6771


If you want Pokemon Go! inspired nail art design on your nails, call Nailz Treats now.  The manicurists will be able to create something fun and cute for you. 

No comments: