Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Makeup and Hairstyling Services at Kenjo Salon on 23 Oct 2016

I can always count on Kenjo Salon to style my hair beautifully whenever I have major events to attend.  When I texted Joseph, the owner of Kenjo Salon, that I will be attending Mrs Singapore QOS Worldwide International 2016 Grand Finale as one of the judges and asked him if I could drop by on 23 Oct around 1pm to do my hairstyling, he immediately said ok to me.

On top of that, he mentioned that Kenjo Salon has started offering makeup services to clients and invited me to try out the makeup services that day too.

Some of the photos which I had taken were without makeup.  Please pardon my pale face.  Hope it is not too scary for anyone.

Washing the hair before styling
 Look at how my beautiful personal hairstylist Soo Bin skillfully used two hairdryers to dry my hair faster.
This requires a lot of skills to handle two hairdryers
Once my hair was dried, Soo Bin proceeded to curl my hair using a flat iron.




After my hair was curled, Soo Bin did backcombing to give my hair some volume before she proceeded to pin my hair to the style which she has designed for me.

Backcombing in progress
Pinning my hair up
We were almost done.  Want to see how the final hairstyle looks like?  Continue to read my blog post then. ;)
Soo Bin working on the final touches
 After the hairstyling, I proceeded to the makeup room to get my makeup done.


The makeup artiste did contouring for me so that my features will be more prominent.

Highlighting and contouring 
Don't laugh at me... the makeup is not finished yet
After the makeup artiste finished contouring my nose, she proceeded to contour my cheekbones.
Contouring my cheek
See how my cheekbone popped out
The makeup artiste applied false eyelashes so that my eyes will look more defined.

Trimming the falsies to fit my eyes
 Once my eye makeup was done, she proceeded to apply lipstick for me.

Love the lipstick colour
She went on to apply a pop of colour on my cheeks to make me look radiant and healthy.

I think every girl needs blusher to give the cheeks some dimension
 If you are looking for a one stop venue where you can get your hair and makeup done, you can try the services provided by Kenjo Salon as the salon is currently offering both hair and makeup services at a package price as stated below.


This is how I looked like that evening as the judge of Mrs Singapore QOS Worldwide International 2016 Grand Finale.

I love the whole look!  How about you?





Kenjo Salon is located at 68 Orchard Road, #04-72, Plaza Singapura (New Wing).

Check out Kenjo Salon's website at www.kenjosalon.com for more details on the services it provides.
You can also follow them at the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KENJO-korean-Hair-Salon-살롱-293791920773570/.  The salon also has an instagram account : @kenjosalon, where you can see photos of hairstyles created by Kenjo Salon.


To make your appointment with Kenjo Salon, please call +65 6238 8083.


No comments: