Saturday, January 21, 2017

Gelish Manicure with Nailart Design at Nailz Treats on 13 Jan 2017

Hey ladies,  it's time to beautify your nails for the CNY celebrations!

It was not easy to get an appointment as a lot of the ladies have already booked their slots with Nailz Treats but the sweet lady boss specially arranged for the Bedok Mall branch #B1-03 to open earlier so that I can do my gelish manicure with nailart designs.  Thank you so much for the kind thoughts and gesture!


Yes, I was the first person in the shop that day.  Simply love the massage chairs which give customers nice massages while the manicurists work on the nails.  Such a thoughtful gesture by the lady boss!

The manicurist chose the nailart design for me which was in line with the CNY theme.


And these are the colours which would go onto my nails.  See how sweet the colours are.  Guess which nailart designs I will be doing?


Shermin, the manicurist, proceeded to remove the previous nail polish from my nails, before pampering my nails by cutting, shaping them and removing the dead skin cuticles.


Look at how focused Shermin was in painting my nails.  I will die if I were in her position. I would probably make a big mess on the nailart design instead.


Are you able to guess what my nailart design was about?


Come... take a closer look.


Yes, I had sweet pink flower design with sparkles on my nails for this CNY.  Didn't do the rooster design as it might be a bit too cutesy for me. (P/S: I am getting old... sigh.)


I love this set of nails. How about you?

Nailz Treats is very packed for these few weeks leading to CNY 2017.  Do try your luck to get a slot by calling one of the outlets below.

Outlet 1: 
BEDOK MALL #B1-03311 New Upper Changi Road Singapore 467360Tel: 6844 9558SMS/Whats app: 97311180


Outlet 2:Vanity at Bedok Mall #B1-56311 New Upper Changi Road Singapore 467360Tel: 6385 6255SMS/Whats app: 8533 5776(Nails . Lashes . Waxing . Makeup)


Outlet 3: ONE KM Mall #02-4611 Tanjong Katong Road Singapore 437157Tel: 6702 2202SMS/Whats app: 9111 8123


Outlet 4: THE CLEMENTI MALL #04-143155 Commonwealth Avenue West Singapore 129588Tel: 6262 3727SMS/Whats app: 8522 6771

(Nails . Lashes . Waxing . Makeup)

If you didn't manage to get a slot before CNY, you can still book a slot after the CNY, just to give your nails a new look.

Happy Chinese New Year in advance!

No comments: