Sunday, November 01, 2015

Sponsored Hairstyling by Aqua Hair Korean Salon for Spirit of Enterprise Awards 2015 Gala Dinner on 19 Oct 2015

I was invited to attend Spirit of Enterprise Awards 2015 gala dinner on 19 Oct 2015 and Aqua Hair Korean Salon has kindly sponsored my hairdo for that evening.

This was what I wore for that day... a dress that i bought overseas.  I love this dress as it is understated but yet sexy due to its off shoulder design and partial see through design near the bottom of the skirt and the back of the dress.  


Aqua Hair Korean Salon was conveniently located at 402 Orchard Road, Delfi Orchard #03-16.  You can easily accessible via public transport like Orchard MRT station and buses that stop infont of the building.  If you drive, you can park your car at the basement carpark of Delfi Orchard.

Let's take a look at the cozy and comfortable environment in the salon.  Justin, the owner, mentioned that he wanted to achieve a salon feel that makes his customers feel at home and at the same time, he wanted customers to get the best hair services by Korean hair stylists.





My original hairstyle before the hairstyling began.


Discussing with the hairstylist, Lisa on what kind of hair updo I wanted.  As I didn't have an exact idea of what I want, I told Lisa that I wanted a hairstyle that could show off the off shoulder design of the dress.


Lisa was a very friendly Korean hairstylist who has 12 years of hairstyling experience in Korea and Singapore hence I felt safe in her hands.


And the hairstyling began.  I was looking forward to my new hair updo for that evening. :)


The other hairstylist is Jessica, Lisa's sister.  She was assisting Lisa that day.


They started off by curling my hair using flat iron tongs.






My hair was pretty thick and hard to manage.  But Lisa was skilful enough to pin it up nicely so that I could get a hair updo.  The pinning of the hair began.










I love Korean hair salons as the korean hairstylists are so meticulous and dedicated to their work.


We were almost done and I was very excited and happy with what I saw.





I could tell that Lisa wanted perfection in her work and that was great for customers!


She kept looking at the mirror to ensure that I looked my best with the hair updo.  Very professional indeed!





Final touchup to the hairdo... giving it some volume with the hairdryer.




Just look at the back of my hair... it ws just so amazing!


Pulling the hair out a bit to make it look even better.







Time for some hairspray to keep the hair updo in place.


Jessica was so sweet to give me a big mirror so that I can take a look at my hair updo behind.


See how happy I looked!


Checking out the details...


So happy with how I looked that evening!



Time for a group photo with the hair experts, Lisa and Jessica!


Let's take a look at my hair updo from different angles.


Trying to be cheeky!


Trying to look more ladylike... hahaha!










Special thanks to Aqua Hair Korean Salon for making me look pretty that evening!




Do visit Aqua Hair Korean Salon to try out their hair services.  Check out the salon's facebook page a thttps://www.facebook.com/AquaHairKoreanSalon/ or call +65 6732 8011 for enquiries or make an appointment.

Love,
Elaine

No comments: