Thursday, December 22, 2016

Eyelash Extensions and Gelish Manicure/Pedicure with Nailart Design at Vanity at Nailz Treats on 9 Dec 2016

The sweet boss of Nailz Treats texted me recently to drop by Vanity at Nailz Treats located at Bedok Mall, #B1-56 to try out their latest eyelash extensions using only 0.07mm, much thinner than the ones which I had on previously and yet the eyelashes would still look voluminous and fluttery.



As I would be travelling overseas since and having eyelash extensions will be much easier for me than to stick false eyelashes everyday, I was definitely going for this eyelash extensions to see the difference.


The eyelash extensions were glued onto my original lashes so the process will take a while.  Hence if you are looking at eyelash extensions, do set some time free and don’t set another appointment after your eyelash extensions, just in case the beauty therapist need more time.

Take a look at the before and after photo of eyelash extensions.  So much difference right?  It is going to be more convenient when I travel overseas in a few days time.  I won’t need to bring along my false eyelashes and eylash glue in my makeup kit and spend time in the morning putting on the false eyelashes.

Before eyelash extensions

After eyelash extensions

After a few times of eyelash extensions, I already have in mind what I wanted – longer eyelash extensions at the outer corners of the eyes, shorter eyelash extensions at the inner corner of the eyes to give my eyes a more elongated and sexier look.






Besides eyelash extensions, I also did my gelish manicure and pedicure at Nailz Treats.  Since Christmas is approaching, the manicurists decided to do a Christmas theme for my nailart design. 

I really admire the manicurists for painstakingly draw out the designs on my nails. They need to be very meticulous in each stroke to get the design out on a tiny nail space.  I will die if I were to do that.







Can you spot the cute snowman and the reindeer on both my thumbs and the snowflakes on two of my fingers?  So cute right?


My Xmas theme gelish manicure

My feet were in for a treat as the manicurist scrubbed away my dead skin and cut all the dead cuticles away before painting the toenails with a Xmas theme too.


my ugly toenails before pedicure




My pretty toenails with gelish nailart designs


I love to do my manicure and pedicure in Nailz Treats as I get to sit on the massage chair and get a good back rub while beautifying my nails, without any extra cost at all.

There are a total of 4 outlets by Nailz Treats now and you can call them up to make an appointment to give your nails a special treat!

Outlet 1: 
BEDOK MALL #B1-03311 New Upper Changi Road Singapore 467360Tel: 6844 9558SMS/Whats app: 97311180


Outlet 2:Vanity at Bedok Mall #B1-56311 New Upper Changi Road Singapore 467360Tel: 6385 6255SMS/Whats app: 8533 5776(Nails . Lashes . Waxing . Makeup)


Outlet 3: ONE KM Mall #02-4611 Tanjong Katong Road Singapore 437157Tel: 6702 2202SMS/Whats app: 9111 8123


Outlet 4: THE CLEMENTI MALL #04-143155 Commonwealth Avenue West Singapore 129588Tel: 6262 3727SMS/Whats app: 8522 6771

(Nails . Lashes . Waxing . Makeup)

Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year are approaching hence call and make your appointment in advance to avoid any disappointment as Nailz Treats Outlets are very popular.


No comments: