Thursday, May 04, 2017

Review of HIFU Sygmalift Treatment at The Clifford Clinic on 25 April 2017

Most people think that I am in my late 20s or early 30s but the truth is... I am much older than that!  Looking at the mirror everyday, I can tell that the skin is getting loose.  Beneath the makeup is a tired and sagging face.

Hence, when Dr Gerard Ee of The Clifford Clinic told me that the clinic has a new and improved machine that works better than the 1st generation of machine for HIFU treatment, I couldn't wait to test it out.

HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound and this treatment creates the effect of a facelift but without undergo any surgery.  I did HIFU about 2 years ago and it was a painful experience.  Well, I was thinking if I want to look younger, a bit of pain is really nothing.  But to ask me to undergo the HIFU treatment again with the 1st generation of machine, I would think twice.

Thank goodness for the improvement in technology, the new HIFU Sygmalift is able to provide a painless, injection-free and surgical-free experience, with no downtime at all!


Let's take a look at my before photos first.  See how the outer corners of my eyes look so droopy.  Really very depressing to see such photos.




 If you look closely, my right side of my face is actually more sagging than the left side of my face.  I was hoping that HIFU Sygmalift can help to correct this.


I understand from Dr Ee that this machine is perfect for reducing saggy cheeks, crow's feet, jowl reduction and laugh lines as it uses beams of ultrasound energy that heat the dermis to stimulate collagen production.


 Dr Eee also told me that this machine can help to melt facial fats resulting in a more V-shaped jawline.  For those who are troubled by chubby cheeks, you could try this machine too.

I requested not to have the fat melting function added into the treatment as I didn't have much facial fats on the face.

There are three probes for different functions, namely:

  • Focal lines of US for modelling
  • Micro focal ultrasound for lifting
  • Cold laser for toning and glow



The therapist started the treatment after applying some gel on my face.  It was true.... there was totally no pain at all!


The treatment was so comfortable that I wanted to fall asleep on the bed... lol.


I mentioned to the therapist that the right side of my face was more saggy than the left side, hence she spent more time on my right side so that my face would look balanced after the treatment.


 The therapist did the right side of my face first to show me the difference.

This is the photo taken after Sygmalift was done on the right side of my face.  Let's compare it with the photo below which was taken before Sygmalift.



Can you tell that the outer corner of my right eye was more lifted up compared to before the treatment?  I was so happy that my face looked more balanced.  The therapist proceeded to work on the left side of my face to give my face the much needed lift.

I love HIFU Sygmalift for its facelifting and facial rejuvenation effect, without any pain.  Everyone should try this cos it helps to make you look younger and fresher.  No one will know that you did a facelift as there is absolutely no downtime... great for busy people who can't take leave from work.


From what I understand, the Clifford Clinic is one of the first clinics in Singapore to offer this latest and most advanced HIFU technology-Sygmalift.

If you want to experience the wonderful benefits of HIFU Sygmalift just like me, do contact The Clifford Clinic at +65 6532 2400 to make an appointment.

It is located at:

The Clifford Clinic
24 Raffles Place
#01-03 Clifford Centre
Singapore 048621
(Exit A from Raffles MRT)
Mon to Fri: 10am to 8pm
Sat: 10 am to 2pm
Sun: Closed
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays

1 comment:

Thien Nguyen said...

If you don’t think you need surgery yet or simply hate the thought of the knife, HIFU may be the natural facelift or neck lift alternative for you.